Ideal Protein is a medically developed weight loss method that targets fat loss while supporting lean body mass including muscles and other tissues. Over 20 years of evolution have gone into the 4 phase Ideal Protein Protocol:
- Phase 1: With the assistance of your weight loss coach (you receive one-on-one weekly coaching), you will follow phase 1 until you have reached 100% of your weight loss goal.
- Phase 2: The amount of Ideal Protein foods is reduced to 2 per day. You will only be on phase 2 for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Phase 3: Weight loss stabilization. You will re-introduce moderate amounts of healthy fats and carbohydrates to your diet for 14 days (in the morning only).
- Phase 4: You will begin applying the smarter eating education taught by your personal weight loss coach. This knowledge will assist you in making smarter lifestyle choices after dieting.
Why 4 phases? Why not stop after weight loss? Anyone can lose weight…learning how you can maintain a stable weight should be your ultimate goal. To achieve your weight loss goals and maintain the results, a weight loss program must empower dieters with the knowledge to develop balanced eating habits and smarter, sustainable lifestyle choices. This is the Ideal Protein difference.
If You Make a Commitment to Losing Weight and Developing Smarting Lifestyle Choices, Tarjoman Chiropractic Inc. will Teach You How to Achieve those Goals
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want...a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting. Your personal weight loss coach will empower you with the knowledge you’ll need to develop better living habits and smarter eating choices after the program ends.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Primarily promotes fat loss while supporting muscle mass;
- Living at a healthy weight may provide health benefits for high blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetics;
- Ideal Protein has a beginning, a middle and an end;
- and Much More.
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how many calories you burn in an average day, what food combinations to steer clear of and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
Call now 949-331-4753 or 949-829-8871 to learn how Ideal Protein provides sensible, personalized weight loss results...